MQ-9 carbon monoxide Combustible gas sensor alarm MQ9 module for arduino


MQ-9 Sensor Description:
MQ-9 gas sensor sensitive material used in clean air conductivity is lower tin dioxide (SnO2). Detection method using low temperature cycling (1.5V heating) detect carbon monoxide, airborne sensor conductivity increases with the increase of the concentration of carbon monoxide gas, high temperature (5.0V heating) detection of combustible gases methane, propane and clean low temperature adsorption stray gases. Using a simple circuit can be changes in the conductivity, concentration of the gas is converted to the corresponding output signal. MQ-9 gas sensor for carbon monoxide, methane, LPG, high sensitivity, the sensor can detect a variety of gases containing carbon monoxide and flammable, is a low-cost sensors for a variety of applications.
Module Applications:
For home or factory gas leak detection device, suitable for carbon monoxide, combustible gas monitoring device, can test carbon monoxide 10 to 1000ppm CO, combustible gas range 100 to 10000ppm
Module Features:
1, using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions;
2, with a DO switch signal (TTL) output and AO analog signal output;
3, TTL output valid signal is low. (When the output low signal light can be directly connected microcontroller or relay module)
4, the analog output voltage with the higher concentration the higher the voltage.
5, the carbon monoxide detection with better sensitivity.
6, there are four screw holes for easy positioning;
7, Product Dimensions: 32 (L) * 20 (W) * 22 (H)
8, with a long service life and reliable stability
9, rapid response and recovery characteristics
Electrical properties:
Input voltage: DC5V power (current): 150mA
DO output: TTL digital 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
AO output :0.1-0 .3 V (relatively clean), the highest concentration of voltage around 4V
Special note: The sensor is powered, needs to warm up around 20S, measured data becomes stable, the sensor fever is a normal phenomenon, because the internal heating wire, if hot is not normal.

Related Items